Much more than just a CV Resume Writer...
Toast of the Resume Industry (TORI) Multiple Category Winner & Master Achiever
We are multi-TORI Resume Writer Winners through CDI International.
“Whilst winning a TORI Award represents the pinnacle of resume writer services and resume writing expertise within the industry, nomination for a TORI is one of the most prestigious honours a résumé service provider can achieve. Being recognised as "one of the best" by your peers is an accolade that very few get to savour. We are proud to introduce the TORI Awards to the resume services and careers industry, because it highlights the work of members in our industry that so often get overlooked.”
Laura DeCarlo - President of Career Directors International
Word of Mouth Australia Winner - Top 5% of all National Service Providers
Word of mouth (www.womo.com.au) is a leading independent review site listing over 10,000 plus businesses across Australia. The site is driven by customer who provide real reviews to real services. itouch was proudly awarded Top 5% across all business services (not just resume writing services). That's a fantastic achievement and we are grateful to all those that posted resume writer reviews.
Recruiter of the Year Award
Three Times Winner (Reed & Jonathan Wren)
Roland Coombes (founding member of itouch) was the proud receiver of "Recruiter of the Year" award on 2 consecutive years through Reed, a leading recruitment services group. This award is of particular interest as the Reed group employs over 5,000 consultants, so being "Recruiter of the Year" out of 5,000 consultants for two years in a row is a show of industry leadership, recruitment expertise and understanding. This achievement was then repeated whilst working at Jonathan Wren.
CDI International Committee
Awarded onto the International Committee (Representing Australia)
We provide support, training and mentoring to many of the resume writers that you'll find across the internet today. We form part of an Independent International Committee which focuses on promoting excellence in Resume & CV standards.
Some of our publications and further contributions...
- News Local (Wentworth Courier etc.) - Improving job searching, 2015
- EmploymentGuide - Competency based resumes, 2015-2016
- Author - Industry Secrets, published 2013-2016
- Cosmos Australia - Why résumés should be factual, not fictional, 2014
- Tech Forum - Resume Writers for IT resumes and CVs, 2012Australian Computer Society (ACS) - Helping Hands, 2012
- Author - Hidden Job Networking Strategies, 2012
- Sitepoint - Forum support for IT professionals, 2007 to 2013
- Womens Health Australia - Résumé tips for professional working women, 2011
- CPA Australia - Insights - effective résumé writing for finance markets, 2011
- PM Institute - Strategies for Project Managers (International markets), 2011
- Author "Industry Secrets" book - first publication 2001, revised 2010
- WorkBloom - Career articles & CV samples for all markets, 2009 to 2010
- Australian Computer Society - "Helping Hands Services", 2008 to 2010
- Queensland On Show - Career exhibition support, 2010
- CDI International - Tip Bits for International Markets, 2007 to 2011